Seems like a good deal? - Used 2019 8500 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cobraman044

Cobraman044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as an update. I took the suggestion to keep looking and found a new one! Listed with options I wanted for 72280 and I was able to take them into 66201. When I get it I will give an update and post a pic. Thanks all who replied. This forum is great for everything Raptor!

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In what world do you live in where a house payment is as cheap as an “expensive” (~1K - 1.5k) car payment?!?
I’m in podunk Arkansas and a $1500 a month house payment gets a nice 3500 sq ft house in a neighborhood with 2 golf courses. At least that’s what it was 8 years a go when I bought my house . Prices are now $130 per ft so gone up a bit. Of course we are just redneck hillbillies.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In what world do you live in where a house payment is as cheap as an “expensive” (~1K - 1.5k) car payment?!?

Same here- SW Ohio. House payment is right around $1200, that includes taxes and insurance. 4 garages, 4 bedrooms, 2K SF with a basement- approx $250K house on a 1/3 acre lot. Close to having it paid off too. You can pick up brand new McMansions (10 feet from your neighbor) around here for less than $500K.

Upside to expensive cost of living areas is the higher pay makes cars relatively cheaper, downside is paying 3 times as much for a house.