Seems like a good deal? - Used 2019 8500 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doba_s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also to consider, I heard you couldn't get extended warranty on used raptor. That could be wrong. But if you want one might have to go new.
From my experience with other cars it's better to buy a warranty 3-4 months before your original warranty is about to expire. Otherwise you get let's say 7y warranty which kinda overlaps with your original warranty and in reality you get only a few years of extra warranty ...

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A pre-owned 2019 should be $10k off MSRP... which is exactly what this truck is listed for.

No... no one is going to get $10k off a new truck. Heck... 5000-10000 miles is practically a new truck.

Yes you could find a new lower MSRP truck and get a few grand off to be at the same $65k number... but it’s a lesser equipped truck, and they are all “used” the minute you drive it off the lot.

Greg Gobin

Reaction score
I just bought a new 2019 raptor 802 a with the same options for 64900 the sticker was 71000. I’m in western Ky. You may check on a new versus used before pulling the trigger unless you have to have this certain truck

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a new 2019 raptor 802 a with the same options for 64900 the sticker was 71000. I’m in western Ky. You may check on a new versus used before pulling the trigger unless you have to have this certain truck

OP said it’s a $74300 MSRP truck. It has $3300 more in options. Could be anything... Beadlocks, Moonroof, Blue Accent, etc.

anymajordude

Reaction score
Ford dealers can run a "Oasis" Report and it will tell you what Ford knows about this Raptor build and any subsequent issues that made it into the Ford database.

When I got my 2018 - previously owned (w 5500 miles) I asked for that report and the sales manager shot me a look - like I knew what was going on. Mine did have a small problem which was fixed.

Like others have said, ask for a longer warranty and plug a scanner into the OBD port and see if it's pulling any codes.

Take your time & I bet you will flippin' love your Raptor !!

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable, people are making those kind of car payments. They'd better hope NOTHING goes wrong. WOW!
Agreed. To each their own and I wish them luck but that’s nuts. The interest alone ends up being almost 10% of the vehicle msrp. He was also telling me they get a lot of people with 50k salaries buying these things.

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also to consider, I heard you couldn't get extended warranty on used raptor. That could be wrong. But if you want one might have to go new.

The price for a ESP I quoted was from Flood Ford for FORD PremiumCARE ESP.
The model was 2019 Ford F150/ F150 Raptor.

There is a break for signing up before the truck is 12 months old, but its only ~ $100