Seems like a good deal? - Used 2019 8500 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobraman044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious what you guys thought. This seems to check all the boxes. As long as it is not a lemon return. How would I know if it was traded in for issues?
MSRP $74300 selling for $65000

Options include
802A
Ruby Red
Moonroof
Graphics Pacakges
Carbon Fiber
Tail Gate step
Tech Package
Sprayed Bedliner
Bed extender - Cargo thingy

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good price, ask the dealership to run you a carfax, it will show prior ownership/issues.

OP
OP
Cobraman044

Cobraman044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good price, ask the dealership to run you a carfax, it will show prior ownership/issues.

Thanks I did look at the Carfax. I saw nothing of concern in it. So that would show if it was in and out of the dealership several times? Which is usually the case with a vehicle that has issues.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I thought 6500 off msrp, on brand new, was do-able these days?

If you're financing, I believe new cars get better interest rates than used, so it might be a wash if you're looking at payments vs. new. Looks to me like you're saving about $2800 going used, if you're just gonna stroke a check.

I would try and find a new one. In 6 months you will have forgotten about that $2800.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
most likely someone who bought the truck with little down payment and decided $900 car payments were not for them.

OP
OP
Cobraman044

Cobraman044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought 6500 off msrp, on brand new, was do-able these days?

If you're financing, I believe new cars get better interest rates than used, so it might be a wash if you're looking at payments vs. new. Looks to me like you're saving about $2800 going used, if you're just gonna stroke a check.

I would try and find a new one. In 6 months you will have forgotten about that $2800.

I have been fighting this one all along. But rates are the same for used or new at a credit union.. which is cheaper than the dealer. Unless you get 0%, but no go on SVT. It is a matter of finding the one I like and the dealer giving that 6500 off. I cannot find one at this point. Even though deals may get better I have to think at some point you would settle in order to get a deal. So the delima...

McCraic

Reaction score
MSRP $74300 selling for $65000

Options include
802A
Ruby Red
Moonroof
Graphics Pacakges
Carbon Fiber
Tail Gate step
Tech Package
Sprayed Bedliner
Bed extender - Cargo thingy

I'm In the market for a used one with all these options and I've been looking for under 30K miles and all my searches are being limited to 2017-2019. Rarely have I seen any under $60K and I've yet to come across a 2019 under $65K. I've found some 2019s with closer to 20K miles that are still listed at $68k.

MinGrey02Stg2

Reaction score
I just bought a brand new 2019 Raptor for $67k with the following:

802A
Black
Twin Moonroof
Carbon Fiber
Tail Gate step
Tech Package
Beadlock wheels
Sprayed Bedliner

Granted, they will sell you that truck for under 65k probably, but you can definitely get a new one for not much more.