Seeking Viking Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
several years ago I sold my Viking Raptor (2012 White Scab) to a kid in Colorado, and he since has sold it. Not sure if anyone on here has it, but would love to know she's still running well. Shouldn't be hard to spot, RPG long Travel up front, 3.5's through the bed in the rear, Custom sound system, 37's, front glass, and really really loud. Anyways if the owner is around , maybe ping me or email peter(@)theshirleys.net

would just like an update on her.

Dbook

Reaction score
Peter, I know your truck and the gentleman that had bought it off the kid. The kid had stripped it down and sold a lot of stuff off of it by the time my friend bought it from him. Unfortunately, the kid wasn’t very straight forward on what he had done or the issues it had caused. The truck would mysteriously shut down while driving and it was anyone’s guess as to when it would start again. Probably, had something to do with the security system that was on it. The next problem he found, was it would not pass Colorado front range emissions. The Kid had changed the exhaust from what you had on it and had some small pipe custom hack job done by a local shop on it.
Come to find out later, the kid wasn’t able to pass emissions with it either and mislead my friend. Long story short, after fighting this two issues for a couple months with no resolve, he took it to a Ritchie Bros Auction and sold it. Bummer, because it was a cool truck that could have been fixed with a little tlc.