Cast Your Vote! - Seeking Input on New Product Ideas

What products would you be interested in?

• Coffee tumblers - 20oz

• Water bottles - 32oz

• Keychain lanyards

• T-shirts

• Bottle openers

• Air pressure gauges

• RFID blocker key FOB pouch

• Sweatshirt hoodie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am looking to add some products to the FRF store and would like to get some input on what people would be interested in seeing. Each item would be emblazoned with the "FRF" logo in various color schemes.

Products I'm currently working on: Stainless steel coffee tumblers and keychain lanyards

Product ideas I've been looking into: koozies, t-shirts, air pressure gauges, bottle openers, water bottles

What would you like to see? What colors would you like to see it in?

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

- Craig

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a fully insulated hot or cold 32oz or bigger that fits the cup holder good and tight And when closed doesn’t leak no matter what. To me that’s a winner.
How about a carbon fiber radio wave blocking key holder pouch, one small enough to hold just the raptor key and a house key or two. And maybe a bigger size for keys licenses cash cc cards etc.(point to protect raptor key and stop radio frequency pirates as key always transmitting)

Maybe a hard case for glasses/sunglasses that fits into some small raptor space.
Personally I would buy these items.

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How about a fully insulated hot or cold 32oz or bigger that fits the cup holder good and tight And when closed doesn’t leak no matter what. To me that’s a winner.
How about a carbon fiber radio wave blocking key holder pouch, one small enough to hold just the raptor key and a house key or two. And maybe a bigger size for keys licenses cash cc cards etc.(point to protect raptor key and stop radio frequency pirates as key always transmitting)

Maybe a hard case for glasses/sunglasses that fits into some small raptor space.
Personally I would buy these items.

Thanks for the feedback! I didn't think of the RF blocking pouch...that's a good idea.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Craig A I'm home from work on the 21st of this month. I will take a picture and post it.

Feel free to send me a reminder closer to the date! I have a great memory. It's just a short one!

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Material quality was good... but I wear a size M. When I got it it fit like a large In the arms but seems short in the body. Im a gen 1 guy so I'm fond of the gen one graphic on the back..