Seeking EDC Loadout Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heeter87

Reaction score
Get a PowerAll or something similar in case you need a jump. I have jumper cables too, but this is way easier and don't need another car in case battery dies out in the middle of nowhere. We keep one in the boat too, they have come in handy a few times and haven't used jumper cables since I got it.

I also would suggest tow straps, head lamp (in addition to flashlight), duct tape, and some heavy duty zip ties in different sizes.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a PowerAll or something similar in case you need a jump. I have jumper cables too, but this is way easier and don't need another car in case battery dies out in the middle of nowhere. We keep one in the boat too, they have come in handy a few times and haven't used jumper cables since I got it.

I also would suggest tow straps, head lamp (in addition to flashlight), duct tape, and some heavy duty zip ties in different sizes.

absolutely a tow strap

Michael91

Reaction score
You are all making me jealous here in the the UK with my Raptor i can not have weapons let alone glocks, ar15 and at the least pepper spray lmao but this has helped me for other ideas thanks

Michael91

Reaction score
Looking for ideas to fill out my EDC setup in my Raptor. I have some extra room in the molle pouches I've installed. Here are the ground rules:

1. I am not concerned with theft. I'm looking for ideas on helpful items I should EDC--not reasons I should refrain from EDC because it might get stolen one day.
2. Weapons are taken care of, secured, and not addressed in this post.

What I have so far:
1. Complete trauma kit (two bags on underside of rear seat)
2. ratchet straps
3. flashlight
4. Gerber multi-tool
5. pens and sharpies
6. gallon ziplocs
7. gloves
8. shop rag
9. wet wipes
10. IPA wipes
11. trash bag (lower left on back of passenger seat)
12. Gerber shard
13. emergency blanket
14. emergency whistle
15. life straw
16. LED light for quick use when searching through bags (hanging from tab on upper right of passenger seat)

Things I know I need/want:
1. Jumper cables (likely stored elsewhere)
2. ...?

So what have I overlooked? Thoughts, ideas...?

View attachment 153149 View attachment 153150
Where do they sell the under seat molle and do they ship to UK?

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 6$ machete from Walmart camping section is in each of my cars. It’s not the most durable or sophisticated but if you can’t imagine multiple ways to use one, neither are you.

MGA

Reaction score
Who here has ever in their life plugged their own tire? Just curious. I never have.

At the most a portable compressor has been used to keep a tire inflated long enough to limp to a proper shop

I have on several occasions, if you have a decent plug kit for around $25 it takes about 5 minutes as long as you can get some air into the tire. Done it in the mountains when hunting, on the side of the road and multiple times in my garage do to picking up roofing nails and screws while my neighborhood was being built. As long as it is not in he sidewall you are good to go long term. The kits are also compact!