Seeing that Ford announce that the Raptor R is really coming..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys do know that Ford Authority is an online media company owned by Motrolix LLC , which is also a media base for other manufacturers and anything that comes out of their articles can be eventually true but is based on rumors mostly. This is why most people take their information with a grain of salt.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT there is going to be a Raptor R???!!! Where was I when Ford announced this wow! Oh wait I was right here watching the same old story line! As the sands of time trickle through the hour glass of life. I’m staying with my 18’ until I see it at a dealer or Shaggy wants to let us come see his when he gets it?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
WHAT there is going to be a Raptor R???!!! Where was I when Ford announced this wow! Oh wait I was right here watching the same old story line! As the sands of time trickle through the hour glass of life. I’m staying with my 18’ until I see it at a dealer or Shaggy wants to let us come see his when he gets it?

You will be the first to see it when I do.

200.gif

Zev

Reaction score
And in other news the Biden administration just announced it will be handing out free crack pipes to black people to promote “Racial Equity”. Meanwhile I’m waiting patiently for an R.

Attachments

• 03310BEB-5B04-4329-90C4-E04CAAC18CC3.jpeg
    03310BEB-5B04-4329-90C4-E04CAAC18CC3.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to believe…truly. But more ‘news’ releases from any person other than an official Ford spokesperson is just smoke and mirrors.

Still searching for any official word…hell, even a valid tip or hint from someone who officially speaks for Ford.

My ‘18 is in for a likely oil pump, probable bottom end, and definitely the third set of cam phasers. Love the thing, but almost ready to jump ship.

The Raptor R may keep me in the fold.

I want to see it happen…and motivated to action if it’s real. Otherwise time to buy another beater truck and jump on that RS6 Avant wagon (see what I did there, LoL) before it’s too late.
Mike Levine is Ford's North America Product Communications Director, and an official Ford spokesperson in this capacity. He has "confirmed" the Raptor R a few different times (but without any additional detail), including in his instagram post (@mrlevine) on Jan. 23.

That said, who knows when it will actually be in production, and just like the Bronco Raptor, will most likely be virtually impossible to get.