Seeing that Ford announce that the Raptor R is really coming..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So…. I’ll be ‘that guy’ and ask the question.

How is it we have a whole sub-forum on a vehicle, that as far as I can tell is just vaporware? Somebody please point me in the direction of real, legit news on a Raptor R release. Seriously, please! I’d love to see it.

I’m a naturally optimistic person, but this seems a bit much. There is the edge, and then there is the abyss…

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

How is it we have a whole sub-forum on a vehicle, that as far as I can tell is just vaporware? Somebody please point me in the direction of real, legit news on a Raptor R release. Seriously, please! I’d love to see it.

I’m a naturally optimistic person, but this seems a bit much. There is the edge, and then there is the abyss…
Get woke bro

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The Raptor R is 100% real and coming. It will be a 23MY model and powered by the Predator V8 engine.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Raptor R is 100% real and coming. It will be a 23MY model and powered by the Predator V8 engine.
It was suppose to be a '22 last year according to all the auto news guru's, now where is your source from that it's coming in '23?

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only way to stop the ADMs is to get rid of the monopoly that most automakers have with the dealers. Give the people the option to buy direct from Ford and see how long the ADMs last at dealers.
Just like Tesla does. Get rid of the stealership.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone close to the production. I will leave it at that. You don’t have to believe it.
I will be retired or retarded by the time it comes out, it's not a matter if I believe you or not, even if I knew you and I believed what you think is the truth from your production friend, he could be full of it and I've learned to believe in what I see, not hear say on a forum. I will wait til Ford announces it, even then they could change their mind with the way the world is these days, nothings forever. Hopefully we will get to see a few around one day.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be retired or retarded by the time it comes out, it's not a matter if I believe you or not, even if I knew you and I believed what you think is the truth from your production friend, he could be full of it and I've learned to believe in what I see, not hear say on a forum. I will wait til Ford announces it, even then they could change their mind with the way the world is these days, nothings forever. Hopefully we will get to see a few around one day.
I agree with you, but I am told it is coming.