See What Wheels Will Look Like Before You Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a pretty cool feature available to us on TireRack.com. Check it out; they've got a good selection to choose from and see on the Raptor.

(Don't forget to pick your color): http://tinyurl.com/yaj8yko

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh, I remember this. I saw it quite some time ago in a forum far far away...

0Raptor.17.Tuxedo_Black.png

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
ATTENTION CITIZEN.....TIRERACK IS NOT A VENDOR HERE. PLEASE REMOVE YOU......oh woops, sorry. Thanks for putting this up, I was wanting to check it out:) I've been looking around alot at KMC Enduro's, the non beadlock ones, I love those on the Raptor. I like Pro Comp's wheels too. Anyone going with larger wheels and tires? I myself am sticking to the stock sizes.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not Another CRAVENSPEED STUBBY ANTENNA incident!?!? Careful, you might find yourself
Banned.png
:D
I actually like these.
atx_artillery_bt_ci3_l.jpg

ATX Artillery in black. They'd look really good on a White or Black Raptor.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be sticking with the stock wheels and tires until they wear out or fall off.

If you are looking for simulated beadlocks stay away from Mickey Thompson Classic II's if you live in a salty environment...like around the ocean or up north. The center caps will rust and I actually lost a nut on the bed ring, some how.

TireRack is good for seeing wheels on your ride. I just wish their list of rides went back to 1991 so I can see wheels on the LC.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be sticking with the stock wheels and tires until they wear out or fall off.

If you are looking for simulated beadlocks stay away from Mickey Thompson Classic II's if you live in a salty environment...like around the ocean or up north. The center caps will rust and I actually lost a nut on the bed ring, some how.

TireRack is good for seeing wheels on your ride. I just wish their list of rides went back to 1991 so I can see wheels on the LC.

Yea around here I've seen a TON of those wheels just corroded all to hell.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is a great tool, and fun even when youre just bored!

Benttoast, i noticed that when i was looking for wheels, many companies start at 18", just goes to show i guess.

And SOCO those enduros would look sweet too, i guess we have very similar taste in wheels ! :)