Security Systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_16261_zps0e53ddf1.png

this is what i did

notice the start wire comes out of the remote starter and not out of the dball,
notice start wire is on the heavy wires and supply for starter output is not in the diagram

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats what i was looking at earlier, i finally got my computer working right. i have the diagram up now too. what about the neutral safety switch on the alarm?

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
neutral safety switch sends error on OFF to the remote and the crank routine works ok on ON
im getting signal from the start output from the viper

install manual says it should be in the ON position

Last edited:

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nop not working , its got signal up into the starting wire on the ign sw but it wont actuate crankin,
every thing else works normal, i re learned the keys no problem , i may neeed to re flash the dball just to double check, viper doing its job but dball is not telling BCM to let crank

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont think its a programming issue. its 7:30 here, i get to my shop at 10. i pmed you my number. give me a call anytime after 10, i will see what i can do to help out.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to The Car Stereo Company i got my alarm going and just gotta mess around with the settings and preferences.

Thanks Noah!!

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
no problem. i take it you found your second key?

and thank you for your help in determining the slight differences in the 12 and 13 model. it saved me some time.

i got my new dball today, unfortunately, i didnt drive the truck so it will have to wait until later for the final install video.