Security Systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if the Raptor will retain it's stock unlock lighting? As in the parking lights will remain on for a minute after disarming...
i believe the courtesy lights come on with disarm, but i will double check that during my install
Is there more information on this?
dei (viper/clifford ect, etc) has a system that uses your factory keyless to trigger their alarm system. the problem is expanding to have multiple channels, also no visual/audible confirmations regarding your vehicles status, as it is your keyfob that activates and deactivates the add on system.

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need to verify these
Orange/ Yellow #9 From 14pin Blue on DBall module aka "IGN RS" ( + ) to Alarm IGN.1 H3/1,Heavy 10pin plug,pink wire---pin#1

and
Gray/Black #7 From 12pin Red on DBaLL module aka "KeySense/Accesory Output" ( + ) to ALARM ACCESSORY 1 H3/3 ORANGE to (>diode>)to IGN SW.Black/7pin,-----------------pin #5

can anyone pitch in

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i got every thing going as i posted it ,
im at programming with the Bitwriter trying to figure out the settings as i got key on but no crank situation , neutral sw. is ground and safety switch is off,virtual tach is learned,
i ll monkey around with it some more then ill post again.
i got crank out signal from viper but will not crank

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep i did , the dball seems to be doing its thing
Because ignition turns on,

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

What settings with the bitwriter should be left default?
No aux channels being used yet.
Virtual Tach or Voltage?

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
virtual tach is the better of the two, but the tach wire can be found very easily. i have already documented that in the video, if you want to use it let me know.

put the key in the ignition (without turning it) and try to remote start. tell me what happens

SrBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pink/white from 10pin black to kesense On ign sw.black7pin blue and gray pin#5
Also gray and black joins them after the diode wich has the band towards the pin#5
Before the diode it splits to Acc1 on alarm as the diagram indicates

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im not sure the grey black connects to acc. it is a + output so i dint see a reason to connect to another power source.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

correction.... i meant the pink/white