Seatbelt chime and back up warning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
have you replaced them (yet)? if so, check that your connections haven’t worked loose. The metro harness adapter is pretty solid, but, I ended up having to secure the harness to the door.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
have you replaced them (yet)? if so, check that your connections haven’t worked loose. The metro harness adapter is pretty solid, but, I ended up having to secure the harness to the door.
Yeah I have the pioneers in there - I'm gonna pull the door panel here in a bit.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right on the money. You are like, a professional and shit :D Chime is now back to through the speakers and now my pass door speaker works again. Beer on my dime ;)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Beer on my dime ;)
Did someone say beer?

I mean, I like bourbon and all... but I brew my own beer. currently kegged: Peach saison, ESB and a reproduction of Mr. Hare’s Porter, a reported fav. of then General Washington.

Up next: Slantin’ Annie’s Chocolate Porter.

I’m going to need at least one more malt heavy beer to make it through the winter and then I need to brew something I can dry hop for Spring. I’ve got some cascade and centennial, along with magnum hops in the freezer.

Glad we got the chime fixed ... and by ‘we’ I mean you.