Seat Protectors for Car Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve used the individual covers for my wife’s car. They work well but the infamous “X” is in the seat for a few days once the seats are taken out. In the raptor I used 4KNines seat covers for the entire rear seat. It’s quilted and grippy. Two car seats and a large dog haven’t made a single mark on the seat. I love it. And it’s a great company. Lifetime guarantee. And available on amazon prime.
I’m going to order one of those right now. What size did you get?

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 4Knines seat cover this week. I didn't take my dog out yet, but my 7yo son is pretty much a pig so yesterday it came in very handy as we ventured out to Dillon, CO. I also took an older pet hammock, I used on a previous vehicle and situated it on the front seats to use as a barrier. My son tends to put his feet up on the seats and our dog likes to butt in where he isn't always wanted. I tucked the hammock under the floor mat, which seems to keep it in place. I figure this will work until I find a better solution. I also need to get something to cover the rear doors.

49376111721_2924afa2e8_h.jpg

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back up as I just ordered the 4Knines cover in XL without the hammock as I have a baby showing up in Dec. Any further reviews on this or experiences over time from those who have them and posted previously?

faultball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When my kids used car seats and boosters I always used a folded beach towel under the seats, seemed to help with the marring issues or marks.

venraptav

Reaction score
Bringing this thread back up as I just ordered the 4Knines cover in XL without the hammock as I have a baby showing up in Dec. Any further reviews on this or experiences over time from those who have them and posted previously?

Curious what your thoughts are on this since getting it? In the same mode preparing for baby to come in January.