Seat Memory Button Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mineratron

Reaction score
As above… had a search, swatch (look for the non-scots :D ) through old threads and a google but didn’t find much… seat memory button #1 doesn’t appear to work, is this common and is it likely to be something small like broken switch / wire?

Memory #1 is the mrs setting so it wont affect me till Monday when she gets back in her truck after I’ve been out playing in it over the weekend and she bends my ear. :biggrin: Just want To check before I go ripping stuff apart.

Assume the memory function also covers the steering wheel and pedal box? Please feel free to RTFM that one :idiot: but she was moaning about that too…:emotions36: :D

OP
OP
Mineratron

Mineratron

Reaction score
The plot thickens a little… it beeps… but according to the mrs, it doesn’t go back to that setting. Seems to be stuck as whatever it was before… easy access is disabled. Anyone had this before?

OP
OP
Mineratron

Mineratron

Reaction score
Usually yes… same point but not rejected, thought you could press it whilst driving after fidgeting in your seat to tweak it? Can in the Ford Edge.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it will only switch between 1 & 2 when in Park; you can adjust and hold the 1 or 2 to save it anytime, but it'll only beep at you if you try to switch between them whilst driving. And yes the pedals/steering should both adjust along with the seat to the two different settings (unless of course you forget which is which and override them by holding the button...which I've done a lot haha).