Seat Hurts my Butt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I am just wondering out loud, did we ever verify we’re not talking about a prius here?
Nothing wrong with my butt. Also theres no adjustment for the bottom, just the back side.

SO... I think normally we’d be all “pictures or it’s a prius!”
Where this thread is at, I think we’re good.

200.gif

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All humor aside, I had a similar problem with the driver seat of my 2022 Raptor. My problem was with the seat back, not the bottom as in your case. It felt like my ribs were breaking after driving it an hour or so.
The fix was simple. I'm driving a GMC Denali Ultimate now. The Raptor is "ABSOLUTLEY" the better truck and I miss the heck out of it.
Ford is using the same seat design in every model now with the exception of the Platinum. I drove a Lightning Platinum a few days ago and the seat was great in that truck.

I hope you find a fix that works for you without having to sell your truck like I did.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you can buy a new pad from ford if you had to. probably about $300 plus the labor of having someone pull the cover off ( the leather out side cover) and put it back on.

ive had this done on my gen2 recaro because the padding broke down after 80k miles