Seat Hurts my Butt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

venvo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just picked up my 22 37 package f150 raptor yesterday. I drove it back home from the dealer for about 6 hours and took turns driving. I sat in the passenger seat, and its really comfy and then back to the driver seat where its uncomfortable on the bottom. Do i have to get a whole new seat? Or do I just have to break it in?

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just picked up my 22 37 package f150 raptor yesterday. I drove it back home from the dealer for about 6 hours and took turns driving. I sat in the passenger seat, and its really comfy and then back to the driver seat where its uncomfortable on the bottom. Do i have to get a whole new seat? Or do I just have to break it in?
There are so many adjustments. Could be Lombard or etc..

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New seat? Ford isn't replacing it because you think it's uncomfortable. Aftermarket? Good luck with the truck's electronics. Seats have their own computer modules nowadays, you'd be lucky if it'd even start with the OEM seats gone. It's the 80/20 rule with seats, and you are part of the 20 unfortunately.