Seat covers for dogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on hauling the pups around in the new rig and was wondering if anybody here has experience with seat covers. Same size as a regular f150?
Best brands?

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one off of chewy.com that works pretty well. Not sure how much you want to spend but Weathertech makes a custom on for $150 that I'm considering to buy.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am torn on new seat covers, getting a Husky pup and will be taking her with me in the truck often. I like the ballistic nylon covers but I am sure it will make the seats cooling feature almost useless. Hoping I can find ones that have a breathable center section for the fronts.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Zhammy3,
Go to Amazon and search. I've had Covercraft for years; when they get dirty I just wash them. They do interfere with the cooling/heating of the seats. There are sheet like covers for the bench seats that are waterproof; some have attachments for front and rear headrests making the back seating area into a large hammock. They also haqve door protectors to help minimize the collection of drool in the switches/window jams....
Eddie

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a bunch of threads on this.

I read them all and decided on coverking. No complaints about the quality. My great dane puppy loves to go for rides and on adventure weekends with me.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've also got a dog hammock from Orvis. When it's just her back there she loves it. I got the covers for when there needs to be a human passenger in the back with her.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've also got a dog hammock from Orvis. When it's just her back there she loves it. I got the covers for when there needs to be a human passenger in the back with her.

I have the Orvis one as well and its fantastic. The microfiber doesnt hold onto the dog hair and its waterproof so even if your dogs arent dry they wont soak through the cover down to your seats.

Orvis Delux Microfiber Car Hammock on Amazon.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once again lots of threads started on this topic...

I use Wet Okle rear seat covers and they have lasted 2 years thus far with dogs going to lake and multiple hunting trips with dirty gear.