SDI EClik, Element Hard Parts, SVC and Deaver review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the E-Clik, you use your stock drive modes and the three suspension modes on the E-Clik controller, essentially giving you 3 modes for each drive mode, but you don’t have adjustability beyond that.

That's not exactly a true statement. There is plenty of adjustability. You can turn the E-Clik dial to adjust shocks for either a softer or firmer ride. You can do just front, just rear, or both. In Pro mode you can adjust brakes, roll / pitch, tire size, and more.

Both systems work well, just depends on which way you want to go, IMO.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ocbcwc

ocbcwc

Reaction score
That's not exactly a true statement. There is plenty of adjustability. You can turn the E-Clik dial to adjust shocks for either a softer or firmer ride. You can do just front, just rear, or both. In Pro mode you can adjust brakes, roll / pitch, tire size, and more.

Both systems work well, just depends on which way you want to go, IMO.
Just checking back into this conversation and good catch there.

With SDI, there is a lot of adjustability, as stated above and you have the addition of payload setting that you can adjust your rear if you are towing or carrying a heavy bedload.
SDI also revalve's your shocks and this makes a big difference. I drove my truck for about two weeks before I got the shocks rebuilt and while it was much better than OEM, the complete system works wonders together. And you can adjust your shocks while driving!! thats really awesome!

I considered the DCS sport, but honestly they self admittedly don't have a ton of off road experience. Sure they have done testing in Texas (they are based in Maryland I believe). SDI has been in the Southern California off-road industry for almost 30 years. (Watch Keep it Dirty SDI Shop tour on you tube) And that's where I drive, and why you see many more YOUTUBE videos of them out testing. Plus SDI is local to me if I have any issues.

So, if you drive a street queen the DCS is probably a great choice. IF you are an avid off roader and drive it daily, I think SDI is the way to go.

salmerikhi

Reaction score
got to test out my latest installs on the Mojave Rd this weekend. Over the past couple weeks I installed the following:

SDI EClik system with OEM Live Valve shock revalve
RPG 1.5” Collars
Deaver +3
SVC Adjustable Bump Stop
SVC rear shackles
Element Hard Parts UCA

Everything performed amazingly. Compared to stock, the truck was way more planted everywhere. The rear end did not hunt around at all, firm and precise! The bump stops working great no harsh bottom outs and great control over unexpected stuff.

We dropped in from Baker down a fairly open road. I was running 70+ Mph and it was beyond stable. Went through a number of small to medium wash outs and the truck barely flinched. All this was in Desert mode on the EClik.

The middle section was much rougher and slower. Here’s where the EClik shined. Switching it to trail mode have a much softer ride, but wasn’t enough. So I went into the setting and turned down the compression even more with the EClik module. The truck softened way up but the rear started hitting the bump stop much more. The EClik allows from and rear adjustment independently, so I turned back up the rear and PERFECT!!! Cruising the rough stuff was no longer chattering my teeth out.

The Element UCA’s were great the whole trip. Gave the front end a very solid feel with extremely positive steering feedback. Best of all they were a breeze to install!!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend, I know I’ll be smiling for the rest of mine!
Hey, I have install The element uca on my 2019 raptor, but the only issue I have is when raising the raptor using a jack the uca bottoms down and touch the breaks hard line. Have you faced a similar issue or know how to solve it?

OP
OP
ocbcwc

ocbcwc

Reaction score
Hey, I have install The element uca on my 2019 raptor, but the only issue I have is when raising the raptor using a jack the uca bottoms down and touch the breaks hard line. Have you faced a similar issue or know how to solve it?
I would have to jack up the truck to test it. I do remember having to bend the brake line mounts in some fashion to get them to sit right. I may be working on the truck this weekend and Ill report back to you.

AP3X_FTW

Reaction score
Good info OP, thanks for the post/review. I have Eibach springs at the moment, but have been eager to pull the trigger on Deaver +3 HD, SVC bumps and UCA's.

salmerikhi

Reaction score
I would have to jack up the truck to test it. I do remember having to bend the brake line mounts in some fashion to get them to sit right. I may be working on the truck this weekend and Ill report back to you.
Would appreciate your response, thanks!