SDI E CLICK preview gen 3 (live valve tune)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and testing, any further feedback @SMIKE ? Are you running their tophat, or has any of your testing been done with collars or springs?

Long shot, but curious if there is ability to save your custom settings (or preloaded SDI map), so after restarting truck you wont need to re-adj each time? Just know a G1 user running live valves and the kit noted that as one downside, but hoped that changed with our platform or newer kits

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and testing, any further feedback @SMIKE ? Are you running their tophat, or has any of your testing been done with collars or springs?

Long shot, but curious if there is ability to save your custom settings (or preloaded SDI map), so after restarting truck you wont need to re-adj each time? Just know a G1 user running live valves and the kit noted that as one downside, but hoped that changed with our platform or newer kits

I'm running the SDI EClik on my 20 Gen 2. Settings stay where they are. Only time they change is when you manually make a change.

RBA

Reaction score
What is going on with this? It's been a while. When will it finally be available? Is the installation the same as on the Gen 2? I had it on my '20 Raptor and really liked the improvement except for the occasional issues of the unit not powering up. Each time I was told that it was a loose connection. Which did seem to fix it but annoying.

I'm curious whether the difference in performance be as noticeable on my '22.