SDI E CLICK preview gen 3 (live valve tune)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SMIKE

Reaction score
It is! That's my truck haha. Feel free to ask me any questions. I will have the parts for sale here once released.

OP
OP
socal raptor

socal raptor

Reaction score
It is! That's my truck haha. Feel free to ask me any questions. I will have the parts for sale here once released.

haha awesome! So what are your thoughts on it? How is the on road performance? I have a 35 package and switched to 37s. Once installed do you change the stock (normal, sport, Baja) damper settings at all or does that dial basically become obsolete? Is there a negative of running it? Why would Ford not tune the shocks the way SDI does?

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nice. Great product.

The Vlogger is a weird dude but good videos.

SMIKE

Reaction score
haha awesome! So what are your thoughts on it? How is the on road performance? I have a 35 package and switched to 37s. Once installed do you change the stock (normal, sport, Baja) damper settings at all or does that dial basically become obsolete? Is there a negative of running it? Why would Ford not tune the shocks the way SDI does?

It's been great. I actually like it better than stock on road as well. Sometimes I put it in the more aggressive desert mode and because it stiffens it a bit in certain scenarios you can push the truck harder through twisty stuff although that's obviously not what its meant for. It's also nice to be able to literally dial in a little more rear damping when we were loaded down with gear and tools.

Off-road the difference through the rough stuff is very noticeable. The softest setting seems softer than stock. The biggest "fix" it made was getting rid of the kicking it had stock. I don't really use the stock damper settings anymore, just the E-Clik settings. Basically don't need it anymore. We logged just under 1000 off-road miles on the setup on two separate weekends, super happy with it.

bp299

Reaction score
It's been great. I actually like it better than stock on road as well. Sometimes I put it in the more aggressive desert mode and because it stiffens it a bit in certain scenarios you can push the truck harder through twisty stuff although that's obviously not what its meant for. It's also nice to be able to literally dial in a little more rear damping when we were loaded down with gear and tools.

Off-road the difference through the rough stuff is very noticeable. The softest setting seems softer than stock. The biggest "fix" it made was getting rid of the kicking it had stock. I don't really use the stock damper settings anymore, just the E-Clik settings. Basically don't need it anymore. We logged just under 1000 off-road miles on the setup on two separate weekends, super happy with it.

Any improvement on rear end washboard skating/skipping?

JTN

Reaction score
Hopefully will get some more information soon and development is going well. Looks like a great product!

SMIKE

Reaction score
Any improvement on rear end washboard skating/skipping?

Yes I've been over a ton of washboard with it installed. Obviously not going to make it go away completely, it's washboard haha. The nice thing is you can literally play with just the rear adjustment from the controller until it's exactly where you like it.

Hopefully will get some more information soon and development is going well. Looks like a great product!

Still in process, was just back last week for the final revision of the control module that they are using for the GEN3. Getting there though!

djevox

Reaction score

This is f’in incredible- I’m blown away…