Neutral Sdhq

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11 months ago I emailed SDHQ about method wheels knowing they were a dealer and vendor with excellent reviews as I was having trouble locating any. It was a simple email asking if they had any in stock, if not when they might expect some and if they would be able to ship them to Florida within a specific window of my vacation while I was there (if available) so I could bring them back to Canada given there is not a method wheel distributer there.

I waited. Waited. Waited and finally gave up as I received no response. I was disappointed but not disturbed by this as another vendor was able to do this for me and all was well. No hard feelings.

This week I'm on vacation again. Last night in short notice I sent a pm and what I think was an email from this site "send a message via email" or similar. It was a duplicate message asking if they were able to ship me a frame reinforcement kit and be here within 48 hours (before Friday) as I will be flying home Sunday and shipping doesn't deliver on weekends.

I was ready to buy, credit card was getting hot in my hand but didn't get a response. No problem they're probably closing, surely they will respond in the morning.

Waited and waited and waited. Never a response. To be fair it was a last minute decision and I was trying to rush it but have heard nothing but excellent service and fast shipping. What I try to do with the small things is save a few bucks on cross border shipping if I can carry it home as it can sometimes double the price of what your buying.

I don't know if it's me, someone else or what ever it is but I just can't seem to ever speak with anyone at SDHQ. I did not call them on the phone, I ran some errands this morning and when I saw there was no response by noon I figured there's no sense now because I wont be here to receive it.

Am I offended ? No.. Disappointed? Absolutely. The first time was solved by someone else but this is a part exclusively from SDHQ. I love their products and feel they carry high quality items. I have heard nothing but excellent reviews and feedback. I've tried a couple times to experience this but I can't lol.

I will not say I've had a negative experience nor a positive as I have not had an experience at all.

Disappointed comes on two times in a row that I have tried to give them money, saved the hassle of shipping to Canada and building a return/loyal customer which I feel I am. The other vendor I have dealt with I have returned too and referred friends too resulting in business.

What I find agrivating is that both times I have been on SDHQ and pricing things in the cart option because of the dreaded shipping. I near instantly get a follow up email telling me what I was just looking at and to click the link to complete my transaction.

Well.. This is an excellent marketing method however it's aggravating as I did not cancel my transaction by mistake or not notice. This sounds negative but what I'm trying to say the hard way is that they clearly see I'm about to order something and pounce on it but I can't get a personal response when I want to actually do a transaction. I just can't figure it out, I'd understand if someone doesn't like me but everyone likes money !

I don't discourage business with SDHQ.

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i knew how to change this prefix to positive i would. This morning i had a message from jason too call him and he made everything right. Called him up and in 30 seconds i had a kit on the way expected to be here in time.

Im very pleased with the service when i was able to deal with them. I recommend sdhq to all.

Thank you jason, this is very much appreciated. You went beyond what you had too and made a new return customer.