SDHQ Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rorywg

Reaction score
I bought a 2012 Raptor from SDHQ a few months ago-it's detailed in a thread below this one. The truck had a lot of SDHQ-installed mods, most of them purchased by the previous owner.

It took a little longer than planned to get here, and there have been a few things that needed ironing out. But the truck is great, and the help from Ryan and his guys at SDHQ has been exemplary. No questions asked- they sorted me out with spare parts and advice on what needed to be repaired. These guys are excellent and their passion for the trucks they work on, and the customers that they help, is obvious. I had bought some gear from them for my previous Raptor and the service then was awesome. I believe I now have everything that I could need (at least, that's what my wife has told me), but if I ever think of getting more of anything for my truck, I would go straight to SDHQ and would consider the time and cost taken to ship stuff out to the UAE well worth the benefit of dealing with the best in the business.

Rory

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2012 Raptor from SDHQ a few months ago-it's detailed in a thread below this one. The truck had a lot of SDHQ-installed mods, most of them purchased by the previous owner.

It took a little longer than planned to get here, and there have been a few things that needed ironing out. But the truck is great, and the help from Ryan and his guys at SDHQ has been exemplary. No questions asked- they sorted me out with spare parts and advice on what needed to be repaired. These guys are excellent and their passion for the trucks they work on, and the customers that they help, is obvious. I had bought some gear from them for my previous Raptor and the service then was awesome. I believe I now have everything that I could need (at least, that's what my wife has told me), but if I ever think of getting more of anything for my truck, I would go straight to SDHQ and would consider the time and cost taken to ship stuff out to the UAE well worth the benefit of dealing with the best in the business.

Rory

Awesome! Now lets go find some whoops!