SDHQ Full Set Flares $400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seller lives in Utah. $200.00 for both sets. Will not ship anywhere for any price. Anybody in the area could get a great price for these......

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Wouldn't be bad to buy and hold on to. Either resell for an extra few bucks or future mods...

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I thought it was $200 each set, so $400 total.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats right. I'm checking with him now to see if he would let me handle all the shipping issue (not sure how hard that could be). I figure I could just find someone in town to go get them, box 'em up and deliver somewhere to ship them out. Not rocket science......

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thats right. I'm checking with him now to see if he would let me handle all the shipping issue (not sure how hard that could be). I figure I could just find someone in town to go get them, box 'em up and deliver somewhere to ship them out. Not rocket science......

If you're serious about buying, I could meet up with @The Macf on my way back, do some off-roading and bring them back for you. Maybe buy them and have @The Macf hold on to them until I get out there.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pm'd him to find out if he'd be interested. Gonna check with some local services out there tomorrow to see if they'd go over to this guys place and pick them up.