SDHQ Front Long Travel Suspension System...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Finally... We are ready to go...

Over 85 Feet Of TIG Welding In This System
CAD Engineered, SDHQ Tested, Tuned, Tortured & Approved!
4130 Chromoly Construction
Signature SDHQ Fit & Finish
16.5” Of Clean, Usable Travel
2” Wider Per Side
Retains Stock Coil Bucket W/ Minimum Amount Of Cutting – Easy To Return To Stock
Fully Boxed & Internally Gusseted
Fully TIG Welded
Heimed Upper Arms
Delrin Lower Pivots
1” Upper Uniballs
1.5” Lower Uniball
Can Run Stock Wheels/Tires
Fully Machined 4130 Tie Rods
Full Heim Steering

More info & pics- Raptor long travel by SDHQ

all.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding stupid...is this a bolt on or weld on system as far as the shock mounts? I ask because it looked like it might be bolt on.

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding stupid...is this a bolt on or weld on system as far as the shock mounts? I ask because it looked like it might be bolt on.

No stupid questions.. The upper mount is a bolt on with the exception of 2 - 3/4" spots that get welded.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks for the fast reply too!

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet!!!

Any idea how much longer till your long travel, cantilever rear system will be available? Can't neglect the rear end.

Also, any plan to offer shock packages from anybody other than Icon? Nothing against Icon, just curious.

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks for the fast reply too!

Yup!

Sweet!!!

Any idea how much longer till your long travel, cantilever rear system will be available? Can't neglect the rear end.

Also, any plan to offer shock packages from anybody other than Icon? Nothing against Icon, just curious.

At this time the cantilever rear set up is only offered as an install @ SDHQ.. The set up of the rear is critical and we have not yet worked on a jig to offer with the kit for another shop / installer to use. However, we are finalizing our sprung under "kit" that will be for sale shortly.

Our test mule is running the lt kit w/ our rear set up and it sucks up the whoops nicely. With our set up you are gaining 1.5" of rear wheel travel and tons more wheel control... Deavers, SDHQ Hydraulic bumps & Icon 3.0's

No plans for other shocks through us at the moment. We do offer the kit with out our upper mount so if a shop / end user wanted to go with a different set up it would just be a matter of building an upper mount specific for those shocks.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you pm me a final price of the LTS with 2.5 suspension
What else is requied to run the kit?
Extended brakes lines?
Wider fenders?
Do i need shock mount?
Do i need longer front axle too?

Thanks