Sdhq ford raptor rear frame reinforcement kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can tell if the frame is bent, measuring the gap between the bed box and the cab is usually a good indicator. Sometimes it may be so slight that you can't tell without taking it into a frame shop though. People normally find out if their frame is bent when installing our frame kit.

No, there is no need to remove the bed to install these pieces.

Last edited:

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I went out and slide my thumb down the gap between the cab and box one side is fine the other side it closes in on my thumb a bit I'd say 1-2mm at most, so would that be the frame bent or could the box have tweaked a bit?

After Christmas I'm definitly ordering one of these tell I can do the bigger upgrades.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I went out and slide my thumb down the gap between the cab and box one side is fine the other side it closes in on my thumb a bit I'd say 1-2mm at most, so would that be the frame bent or could the box have tweaked a bit?

After Christmas I'm definitly ordering one of these tell I can do the bigger upgrades.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Though to say.. When you go to install our gusset kit you will know 100%

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hour and 15 mins to install the passenger side. Predicting two hours on drivers side. Wish me luck.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Done in 45 mins. Found it was easier to slide the bar in from front to rear. Put the diamond and oval together and it slid right in. Hopefully the diamond righted itself as I was tightening it.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad you got it installed! Yes, it is much easier to slide the bar in from front to back. The parallelogram (or diamond) piece is designed to right itself as you tighten it up, so don't worry about it being positioned correctly!