GEN 2 Sdhq +2/+2 vs adv front fenders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Have some venom 00 offset wheels coming and eventually want to go with some +2 glass up front for the SVC mid travel setup I’m eventually going to jump into next year.

very curious about liners. I know ADV offers this additionally but can’t seem to find any pictures.

do both j close the vents built in as well as flares ?

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all! Have some venom 00 offset wheels coming and eventually want to go with some +2 glass up front for the SVC mid travel setup I’m eventually going to jump into next year.

very curious about liners. I know ADV offers this additionally but can’t seem to find any pictures.

do both j close the vents built in as well as flares ?
If you are planning to go with their mid travel, you may want to check with them on clearance with a +2 fender.

I know on the gen 1 it seemed like most people needed a plus 4 to really clear the svc mid travel.

Plus 2’s may work with why you have planned depending on a few variable. I just know glass isn’t cheap to do right and wouldn’t want you to have to do it twice.

OP
OP
mattl600

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are planning to go with their mid travel, you may want to check with them on clearance with a +2 fender.

I know on the gen 1 it seemed like most people needed a plus 4 to really clear the svc mid travel.

Plus 2’s may work with why you have planned depending on a few variable. I just know glass isn’t cheap to do right and wouldn’t want you to have to do it twice.

great idea. I know SVC does rep the ADV in their site.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What @Jakenbake said. With 37s, my Gen1 with Fiberwerx +2/+2 with stock travel barely fit. Increased travel and offset are definitely going to want more than +2.

I don't know about liners with those. I can tell you I'm using stock liners and they've been a bit of a nightmare. I ended up using big fender washers and self tapping screws to keep them where they need to be.