SDHQ-13-1303 Brake Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I just received these Stainless Brake Lines and will get a local shop to do the install. Do you have a install guide or some instructions I can hand them just in case they say they will "try" ?

A

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck getting a response. Each time I have tried discussing something with SDHQ to make a purchase its like talking to thin air. Your lucky if you get a response, but sure as hell don't expect a repeat. PM's, Email all the same. I just went looking elsewhere

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree. SDHQ has done me well. And when there was a mixup with grim joints. They got new ones out right away.

I was givin wrong info by a manufacturer. Not SDHQ's fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys,
I just received these Stainless Brake Lines and will get a local shop to do the install. Do you have a install guide or some instructions I can hand them just in case they say they will "try" ?

A

I will work on getting you a set of instructions over to you ASAP if you haven't already figured it out. I apologize for my delay in this.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Good luck getting a response. Each time I have tried discussing something with SDHQ to make a purchase its like talking to thin air. Your lucky if you get a response, but sure as hell don't expect a repeat. PM's, Email all the same. I just went looking elsewhere

I apologize about your poor experience with us. I am not sure who exactly you had spoke to you...or at least attempted to. If you would like to give me a call, I would be more than happy to help you out however I can!

Our main phone number is 480 633 2929 ext 4... ask for Jason

OP
OP
DesaRaptor

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Louis took care of me and talked to the installer. Great product, great service and support.