Sct x4 new update tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wisejiffylube

Reaction score
Hey all -

Not normally a poster , big time lurker . Love the forum and all the info.

So just updated and and install the preloaded 93 octane tune and trans tune on the sct x4. I absolutely love it .

The normal mode on my 18 screw just felt lacking , where as the sport tune the shifts were to harsh .

The new tune in normal mode feels perfect . Not much skipping of gears , good shift points , I hear more turbo spool .

Sport mode is aggressive in a good way , shifts don't feel as harsh . Tires spin in more gears :) . It's perfect for me . Highly recommend the update and tune. Thanks

OP
OP
W

Wisejiffylube

Reaction score
Update: I'm averaging 12.8-13.1 with the update tune from the SCT with mostly conservative driving as before with no tune I was at around 17.2- 17.5, again with conservative driving.

So, I switched back up to no tune and will have to deal with funky trans shifts bc i can't stand by a ~5 mpg loss :(

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update: I'm averaging 12.8-13.1 with the update tune from the SCT with mostly conservative driving as before with no tune I was at around 17.2- 17.5, again with conservative driving.

So, I switched back up to no tune and will have to deal with funky trans shifts bc i can't stand by a ~5 mpg loss :(

I recommend trying a tuners tune over the prepackaged SCT tune. You can load it with your SCT device.

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score