GEN 1 SCT TUNER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a chance to get an SCT 5 star tuner 7015fs at a steal price. What do I need to do to check this thing is compatible with my vehicle? It says 6.2 online but sellers says he used it on his 2016 3.5 EcoBoost. Will I need to buy some tunes? I'm clueless. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I schooled myself and pulled the trigger. Wow. Now to get some bad *** custom tunes!!

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully it’s not vin locked.
Then you won’t have to pay to have it unlocked and then buy tunes

Reaction score
I'm guessing it was a noticeable difference? I'm Contemplating getting a 5 Star for my 2010. It's pretty much my full project (Build as I go) truck. Do you recommend the tuner?

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing it was a noticeable difference? I'm Contemplating getting a 5 Star for my 2010. It's pretty much my full project (Build as I go) truck. Do you recommend the tuner?
I have the sct with 5star tuning. Love it! I have to go back to stock last week to take my truck to the dealer for the pcm recall, and I definitely missed the added pep.

Pk64f100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2011 with KN cold sir intake other than that bone stock. I just bought the SCTx4 tuner from Devine / SCT. Who should I call for custom tunes and which ones do you suggest. I want one for MPG , one for performance HP/Torque gains and I prefer to use 87 but would also like to use 93 when I want to really boogie. Help please any contact info would help also include

Sernas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 5 star tunes on my 6.2 and don’t really like the shifting even after a few revisions. Downshifts are pretty harsh with the performance tune. I have read great reviews on the JDM tunes thinking of giving them a try.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have 5 star tunes on my 6.2 and don’t really like the shifting even after a few revisions. Downshifts are pretty harsh with the performance tune. I have read great reviews on the JDM tunes thinking of giving them a try.

We do have awesome tunes for these trucks! Give us a call if you would like to talk about it sometime 732-780-0770

JimIII@JDM