SCT or No?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yugga007

Reaction score
Narrowed my new Raptor choice down to 2 ‘19s both with around 10K miles. Both dealership cars. One of them was driven by dealership owner and has an ‘SCT program.’ Both priced same and I’m buying out of state.

I plan to have this Raptor for many years and will get a Ford Flood extended warranty.

I know very little about tunes. Is there anyone that thinks I should still get the tuned ride? I’m concerned my local dealer may flag me or void warranty work.

As always thanks for the boards insights. Much appreciated.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At a Ford dealer? Shit- buy the one WITH the SCT tuner & get an extended warranty from that dealer. You’ll be golden. They’re selling you a truck w/ a tune- IF anything does go wrong it’s on them

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s be honest, you get a tune for more HP and torque. And if I had a dad that owned a ford dealership I would beat the living **** out of daddy’s raptor. I have a Cobb stage 2 tune and I didn’t get it to save on gas mileage. I should have a bumper sticker that says
I VOID WARRANTYS