SCT customer service.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deepwoodsfun

Reaction score
A real life small business can't be open all nigh bud! If you absolutely have to be in front of your truck to figure out your issue just shoot them an email instead of wasting your time writing on forums about it, I'm sure they'll get back to you and then you can figure out whatever issue you're having. They're probably pretty swamped right now as it is the holiday season and all that. Good luck.

OP
OP
R

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A real life small business can't be open all nigh bud! If you absolutely have to be in front of your truck to figure out your issue just shoot them an email instead of wasting your time writing on forums about it, I'm sure they'll get back to you and then you can figure out whatever issue you're having. They're probably pretty swamped right now as it is the holiday season and all that. Good luck.

Not asking for all nite. Let's not exaggerate. Maybe hire a few people?
What a crazy thought.
Mine cant be fixed by an email, I need to be hooked up to a laptop while they walk me through some stuff.