Screwed by Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The owners are not licensed dealers to sell FMC products.
That's true. And Ford could do more. But at the end of the day, their customer is the dealer, not the guy who ends up driving the car. He thinks it's a new car, but it's not really, any more than it is when he sells it to the next owner. He thinks he's a Ford customer, but he's not. Ford is going to take care of their customers first. That means letting them make extra on scarce vehicles. Don't like it? Buy a Tesla. Or get your state legislature to change the laws enshrining dealer monopoly.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
WTF is a peasant Raptor?!
It's a term coined by b*ch boys that pay high ADMs, use ceramic wrap and never off-road

Term originally applied to those not driving a Raptor. I believe in the Pesant Raptor reference, they are talking about a less optioned Raptor, base package.

Not everything is about ADM.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The worlds copper supply today to wind the stators is only at 34% of the need to electrify at current (no pun) expectations. Invest in copper companies and that will pay for the stupid ADMs…
Have you heard about Chile voting on a new constitution in September? It's pretty woke and anti-mining. If it passes, the coming copper crunch could be a lot worse than it looks like now. Interesting times.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, time to get out of pork bellies?
People gotta eat. :) Although I've noticed that I like pork a lot less these days now that they've bred lower fat pigs. The pork industry needs to notice what happened to Campbell's Soup when they went low sodium. Campbell's never recovered.

I'm still trying to figure out how to play copper. Even US companies like Freeport have huge Chilean exposure. If it's just a money grab, that's one thing, but if the new constitution passes, it grants "rights" to the environment. I'm not sure that some of these companies can write the value of the billions they've poured into Chile down to zero and survive. Interesting times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts