Screwed by Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flwrappeder

Reaction score
At least they honored your placement. I was “the first to call” about the raptor r in my city and was told I was at the top of the list. Even offered to go ahead and pay a deposit. They denied me a deposit. Called on release day and was told it was already sold. But I’m sure even with order builds they are going to mark them up like crazy. Screw that noise. Totally ready to trade this brand new gen 3 in on one though.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that didn’t last long…… I live in California so prices are rough. But when I bought my first Raptor in 2018 I only paid $1,000 ADM and at that time I asked to be put on a V-8 raptor list…. Dealer was gonna honor that same deal when the time came…. Literally ordered it on Monday assumed nothing had changed. He just sent me my paperwork and sure enough, $20,000 ADM….. unreal. I’m a farmer and have bought multiple vehicles from this dealer and now this crap? I’m from a small farm town too as is the dealer. Pretty heated as this was my only chance to get an R with no ADM, can’t afford it otherwise. Already at the top of my budget…. Let me know if you come across MSRP please.. DM me thanks.
Tell them15000 over My opinion it will calm down and will be like the 37

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell them15000 over My opinion it will calm down and will be like the 37
Calm down and be like the 37 that still is a needle in a haystack and sees $10k to $30k markup still even in its stripped down peasant MY22 form? Right.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
File a complaint with Ford CS and provide them letter the dealer sent you. I had heard Ford warned the dealers to stop charging the ADM.
Ford is fully aware as they know customers buy at Msrp and sell the next day for 50k over. Happened with bronco