GEN 2 SCREW owners who do not have the moonroof/sunroof option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the SCREW trucks with a full normal roof interior have a different overhead console when compared to the "with pano moonroof" trucks? Thanks! (edited title)

Last edited:
OP
OP
HeavyAssault

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For more clarity: For those owners who do not have a moonroof/sunroof/whatever you want to call it; Is your overhead console (where the up-fitter switches are located) different when compared to a truck that has the moonroof/sunroof/whatever you want to call it??

OriginalToken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As near as I can tell the overhead console is the same for all Raptors, SCREWs and SCABs, moonroof or not. My 2018 SCREW does not have a moonroof, and the overhead console looks just the same as all the others I have seen.

T!

OP
OP
HeavyAssault

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I wanted to be sure. Some other Ford vehicles they use two different styles, one had a single overhead bin for glasses, the other had two bins....go figure.

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are their blanks in the spots that would normally control the functions of the glass/material cover that come with the addition of the pano moonroof?

OriginalToken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I wanted to be sure. Some other Ford vehicles they use two different styles, one had a single overhead bin for glasses, the other had two bins....go figure.

Here is what mine looks like (no moonroof). Sorry it is not an uncluttered picture of the overhead, but this is the only pic I have online that shows the overhead.

Truck_radios_12.jpg

T!

Raptor-FTW

Reaction score
Here is what mine looks like (no moonroof). Sorry it is not an uncluttered picture of the overhead, but this is the only pic I have online that shows the overhead.

Truck_radios_12.jpg

T!

Not to get off topic, but can you tell me more about your radio install int he sunglasses holder?

Also when I get back from a trip on monday, I can take some side by side interior photos of my 17SCREW with no sunroof/moonroof and @sik jmps 19SCREW with sunroof/moonroof.