Scratched flare left front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small scratched flare left front

Left front flare with a scratch on it. It needs all new clips which are easy to get at the dealer. Dealers are asking 350 + and someone on the forum can get them under 300. Im asking 120 plus shipping or best offer.

imagecopy2.jpg

imagecopy.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw the title and thought the worst. You should change the title to say small scratch. Good luck with the sell

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It needs all new clips which are easy to get at the dealer.
These clips are NOT available at the dealer. They had NO idea what I was talking about, even when I brought them in a few. Yellow ones, Grey ones...nope. This was about 3 months ago.

OP
OP
R

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These clips are NOT available at the dealer. They had NO idea what I was talking about, even when I brought them in a few. Yellow ones, Grey ones...nope. This was about 3 months ago.

I went yesterday and the parts guy brought some out to compare the ones that I broke off removing the fender. I think they do have them now.