Scored Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol msrp on a R is damn near impossible (most dealers that got a
R allocations only got 1 for 2023. only guys i have seen get msrp the dealers are under allowing on there trade and making them finance ( aka making profit on rate / fi products.) I can promise a dealer knows this is a very limited production truck and they are going to make a profit regardless. I work at a ford dealer ( my family owns) and have been sent offers of 51k over msrp on my r allocation see below. came off the fax machine a few days ago and you know they sent it to other dealers ( have a feeling some people are going to get the run around/ allocation sold out from under them and given the “ looks like we didn’t get a allocation your r truck will be here next year have you considered a 3.5 eco 35 truck? “ lol
My dealer was pulling the same crap. Get an allocation and sell it out of territory. They had multiple Gen3’s that had a transport company already in the parking lot to take the truck off the auto carrier and move it out of state. Seems to have bit them in the arse as Ford did not give them a R allocation.

$51k over is BSC….

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like he's turned into another dirty treehuggin' com mie. (He gave 2 unproven, wildly overrated, pretentious "trucks" better "Cool Factor" scores than the Raptor R). I'm sure the Rivian gets more attention at a sorority party, and I bet that fugly Chevy draws more instagram followers down at the mall. The dude should have asked customers at the local Turner's Sporting Goods what THEY thought about the truck instead of bringing up how it's hard to park in the 'burbs.20221128_072005.jpg

MrClean

Reaction score
looks like the 1st person who will be receiving a R (oxford white ) will be getting it with in the next week around the little rock ar area.curious is it anyone here? vin ends in 05012
This is me, what makes you think it’s coming next week? Order tracker still shows it’s in production. Blend date of 11/21.

justicerunner

Reaction score
I got a confirmation letter too…I’m not feeling as confident about getting one…but, congrats, congrats…you put in an order in.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received confirmation my Raptor R has been shipped to my dealer! View attachment 388195

Congratulations on your new truck. It will be a great vehicle. After reading this I am not going to take order of my bronco raptor. I’m actually very disgusted and disappointed, especially after reading this. I put my order in on march 8, 2022 the day the order banks opened. Left work and made this big ordeal to get the great bronco raptor ordered so I didn’t lose my allocation. Well that did me a lot of good. Never received my bronco raptor in 2022 and it has been pushed back 3 times since December and now it is “ supposedly “ to be built on January 30, which means I won’t see it until April.

I am so disgusted I am going to cancel my order tomorrow and pick up a LX 570 or GX 460. Both better built vehicles anyway. I guess ford doesn’t appreciate the $ 300,000.00 I have spent with them since 2018.