Scored Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JeepSRT8 is right on this one.

I’m a Brand new GEN 3 owner and new to the Raptor Forums as well. Bought my raptor brand new 2 months ago.

I live in socal myself and my dealer in Orange County where I bought my raptor from called and offered me one of their allocated R’s....at $100k over MSRP with a $10k deposit. I’ll stick with my agate black GEN 3.

Congrats to all the future R owners on here though who did buy one .
I’m in So Cal , you can buy cheaper and have it delivered for less , never buy in So Cal.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those guys just parking them and posting them for sale? Or are these semi-low mileage trucks that these owners will drive until they sell? Either way, the buyer is gonna be paying huge State sales tax, registration , and "fees". That's ridiculous to charge sales tax twice in a year for the same $70,000+ vehicles.
In Crook County IL you also have to pay the tax on the sale value of your trade in… Cray

Bigtrim

Reaction score
I am getting my R at $10k over and feeling pretty good about it. I do have 2021 37 I need to get rid of if anyone is interested. Can ship it anywhere in the US.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally scored the only allocation at a dealer in texas for the R! Settled at 20k$ adm as so many other dealers are 40-60k$ and above. Got my confirmation and ford performance shows it sent to the plant for processing so they indeed had an allocation! Awesome!

Great truck. Absolutely foolish and an idiot to pay $ 20,000 over. Talk about contributing to inflation and rising rates.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol msrp on a R is damn near impossible (most dealers that got a
R allocations only got 1 for 2023. only guys i have seen get msrp the dealers are under allowing on there trade and making them finance ( aka making profit on rate / fi products.) I can promise a dealer knows this is a very limited production truck and they are going to make a profit regardless. I work at a ford dealer ( my family owns) and have been sent offers of 51k over msrp on my r allocation see below. came off the fax machine a few days ago and you know they sent it to other dealers ( have a feeling some people are going to get the run around/ allocation sold out from under them and given the “ looks like we didn’t get a allocation your r truck will be here next year have you considered a 3.5 eco 35 truck? “ lol

Attachments

• 8E99D03F-4AFC-420E-AA3C-4CAB43D2FE8A.jpeg
    8E99D03F-4AFC-420E-AA3C-4CAB43D2FE8A.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited: