Scored Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! If you’re really wanting the Bronco Raptor and you were issued the VIN, hang in there, April will be here in no time…

I did want the bronco raptor, but now it’s more about principle and it just has turned into more of an ordeal and drama than it’s worth. Thank you though.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did want the bronco raptor, but now it’s more about principle and it just has turned into more of an ordeal and drama than it’s worth. Thank you though.
I can understand principle as well. Unfortunately we’re in a weird time,

Ford deleted my heated steering wheel and security pack, which I’m hearing they are doing on all orders. It’s unfortunate especially when it’s a 110k truck but that’s the times we’re in right now.

Good luck with whatever direction you decide to go in.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can understand principle as well. Unfortunately we’re in a weird time,

Ford deleted my heated steering wheel and security pack, which I’m hearing they are doing on all orders. It’s unfortunate especially when it’s a 110k truck but that’s the times we’re in right now.

Good luck with whatever direction you decide to go in.

If you don’t mind me asking you when is your raptor R being built and did they tell you ahead of time that your $ 110,000 truck is getting no heated steering wheel or security pack ?

Do you know, does this apply to broncos as well ?

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don’t mind me asking you when is your raptor R being built and did they tell you ahead of time that your $ 110,000 truck is getting no heated steering wheel or security pack ?

Do you know, does this apply to broncos as well ?
It went into production on 12/14, was built on 12/29 and shipped this past Saturday on 1/7.

They did not notify me, I saw it when I was reviewing my build when they gave me my expected production date and VIN back in November. It would be listed under the “accessories tab”.

I don’t know if it applies to Broncos, it will also show on your window sticker which should be available to you online the week before your build goes into production.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It went into production on 12/14, was built on 12/29 and shipped this past Saturday on 1/7.

They did not notify me, I saw it when I was reviewing my build when they gave me my expected production date and VIN back in November. It would be listed under the “accessories tab”.

I don’t know if it applies to Broncos, it will also show on your window sticker which should be available to you online the week before your build goes into production.
Thank you.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Do they list it as a delete on the build sheet ?

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do they list it as a delete on the build sheet ?
It’s listed under the “accessories” tab on the link ford sends you with your vin to track your order.

I’ll take some screenshots and attach them.

Says:
  • Steering Wheel − Heat Removal
  • Advanced Security Pack Inclination / Intrusion Sensor Removal

Attachments

• 9219C9D9-BA91-4DF9-B324-6C592709D572.png
    9219C9D9-BA91-4DF9-B324-6C592709D572.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 179C83E1-608F-47D3-AAD6-674E4E31DDB7.png
    179C83E1-608F-47D3-AAD6-674E4E31DDB7.png
    331 KB · Views: 8

Forum statistics

Threads