Scheduling begins today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a letter a few days ago. I have a 23MY 37pp ordered. My dealer said the first week was used to order some of the 22MY trucks that got moved to 23MY. Not sure if that is right but that's what he said. Or maybe they are just doing dealer orders to sell. :rolleyes:

BLADErunner

Reaction score
I just got a text from my dealer saying that it's "in for a production date but the date hasn't been picked". Is that how it works? Do they know which vehicles will be scheduled for production and not set a date yet?

(2023 Azure Gray Tricoat, NON 37, CF, Beadlock wheels)

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer still isn’t ordering 23’s yet. Don’t think he’s lying to me. I’m sure if he could, he would. Do I have the only dealer in the country that won’t order yet? It’s a pretty big dealer and they expect to get a few allocations, so I don’t know what the hold up is.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer still isn’t ordering 23’s yet. Don’t think he’s lying to me. I’m sure if he could, he would. Do I have the only dealer in the country that won’t order yet? It’s a pretty big dealer and they expect to get a few allocations, so I don’t know what the hold up is.
Not being funny but sounds as if you do. If you’re confident they’ll get allocations then hang in there.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe they didn’t get allocations and aren’t ordering without them. That would be a reasonable action. One of my local dealers ordered 18 R’s.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think any dealer that wants to place an order can do it now regardless of having allocation or not. Not sure why your dealer is hesitant to place an order for you. Try other dealers.

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I’ll give it more time. I’m supposedly in their system number 2 in line , and they said last year they got around 15- 20 allocations, so if they even get half that this year I should be in good shape. Also their selling at msrp. Maybe like you said, their just not ordering till they have confirmation, but it looks like they should know by know.

Last edited: