Scheduling and FP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was pretty adamant about ensuring I had an allocated order and was repeatedly promised. On top they were happy to sign anything I wanted with the promise of MSRP upon delivery. They’ve been forthright and nothing but help so I am pretty confident it’s allocated. The Ford account gets interesting because before my order was placed I didn’t have a Ford account. Now that I’ve created one I don’t know of the vehicle will show in there
If you didn't have one prior, just call the dealer and make sure they enter in your ford account info and tie it to your email. Once done, after 24 hours it should show up in your account landing page.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I "Chat'd" with FP today. I dont have a VIN, just a sales code, order code and priority code. FP rep told me he sees it in the system as a " Ford Transit". I put in this 2022 order about 3 weeks ago with my VERY reputable dealer who has order many vehicles for me in the past and delivered with flying colors. Any idea why this happened? I didnt ask about his allocations or any other info as I have a ton of trust in them and not in a huge rush.

Ta2punk

Reaction score
I "Chat'd" with FP today. I dont have a VIN, just a sales code, order code and priority code. FP rep told me he sees it in the system as a " Ford Transit". I put in this 2022 order about 3 weeks ago with my VERY reputable dealer who has order many vehicles for me in the past and delivered with flying colors. Any idea why this happened? I didnt ask about his allocations or any other info as I have a ton of trust in them and not in a huge rush.

Honestly, sounds like he may have placed the order despite having any allocations. I placed an order 3 weeks ago as well but the dealer I ordered through didn't have an allocation at the time but promised MSRP (also has sworn a dozen times that Ford is still building orders despite allocations). I would call the salesman and make sure that he had an allocation available when you placed your order.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, sounds like he may have placed the order despite having any allocations. I placed an order 3 weeks ago as well but the dealer I ordered through didn't have an allocation at the time but promised MSRP (also has sworn a dozen times that Ford is still building orders despite allocations). I would call the salesman and make sure that he had an allocation available when you placed your order.
I believe you are right. I am 99% sure he mentioned that they don't have their 2022 allocations in yet and that he would still input the order and will let me know when he has more details, which I was fine with. I never reached out to FP before so figured I'd give it a shot. So everything kinda sounds as they planned.

Again, I've ordered a bunch from this dealer, work trucks, personal cars and Raptors prior and they have always come thru as promised. Usually, I just call in the order and they let me know when its at the dealer. It was just odd to see it as "Ford Transit" the one time I actually decide to inquire.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is just based on what my salesman told me, and he's a friend of mine.
I don't show anything under reservations/orders for anything I've ordered
Ford told me, when I called about this exact thing, that it only shows up on your account if you ordered it 'online'. If you ordered through a dealer it won't show up.