Scam Alert MBGram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a heads up for everyone to be able to find in the future and this thread will pop up with a google search. On 1-19-23 I made an order with MBGram also known as MbenzGram. They seem 100% legit, several good reviews were found online before ordering and I proceeded with a purchase of a $900 exhaust. Here we are 1-24-23 and I should have technically already received the item with a promise of two day shipping and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. I’ve tried calling and emailing and no one answers the phone anytime I call. Only receive automated messages from their email system and my order has been marked as cancelled and refunded. Now I get it could take several business days to get the money back but in the meantime I did more research and found out after the fact there’s over 1,400 complaints on BBB. Several hundred people are going through the same thing I am. Generic auto response emails, orders marked as cancelled and refunded and no money ever refunded and no further contact ever made again. Again like I said they seem super legit, very well laid out website, socials, and offer financing through affirm and ordering through ShopPay. I didn’t even think twice. Now I know, it’s a scam 100%, very well executed scam. Do not listen to good reviews online, they are not real. I’ll update post if I ever receive a refund directly from them or my bank. I did use a credit card but the bank said it could take 90 business days if I even get my money back.

Attachments

• 5970DAA2-75B9-4538-A304-AED9283CB504.png
    5970DAA2-75B9-4538-A304-AED9283CB504.png
    482.8 KB · Views: 21

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up!!!!!! I was looking at ADD bumpers on their website 2 days ago due to the cheaper prices, and you're right, the "LOOK" legit, and even "have a store"......but I was a little skeptical........

JBT9

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I was about to buy something but something seemed off by their email response to me when I asked a question as well as the PO Box in San Clemente but a area code in Nor Cal. Anyway, sorry you have to deal with this but thanks for the heads up.