SCAB values

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have 11,*** miles, loaded, climate control storage, cleaner than new. I have about 95K in it, am asking 82K. Interested to see what offers I'll get/

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You selling shelter? 11k Wth you not driving that thing or what ? It's a 17 right?

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am. I don't drive it much, have too many bad habits... I'm sure I'll just get flamed here if I list it because it's a Starbucks Special. Soooo now that Scab values just went up like Game Stop, I'm seriously selling. If anyone's actually interested, text or pm me.

Last edited:

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All we really know is that there will be no SCAB in 2021. Ford kinda left the door open for a SCREW in 2021, but that's looking more and more unlikely. That may have been left as a placeholder so that Ford would have some flexibility, depending on things like covid and TRX. Once Ford gets back to real Raptor production in MY 2022 or 2023, the SCAB may well be back. I think it's way too early to start counting chickens.

I sure hope you are correct. I should be ready for a different color.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sure hope you are correct. I should be ready for a different color.

I've already been proven incorrect about the 2021 SCREW. I really didn't think that was Ford's plan. If it did happen, I thought it would be released in late '21 as a MY2022 vehicle. It still might not happen, between covid, the semiconductor shortage, and the struggles with the Bronco introduction, but it is the plan, which makes me wrong.