SCAB Subwoofer setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcelino52

Reaction score
I did an 8" sub in a bypass box and am pretty happy with the output. the woofer isn't exposed to being kicked thanks goodness...or it'd be dead already from my 5 year old.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/ag-orange-accent-scab-arrived-build-thread-51339/index5.html

@robbys3m3 you seem to know yourself around subwoofers. Can you help me pick one out?

Sorry for being off topic. I'm looking for a good sub for my ride and can't wrap my head around which would suit me best.

Do I need to spend over $1000 to get some decent sound? I've been reading the reviews all over the internet and I didn't get closer to finding a solution. Plus most reviews are hype. Blatant copy of manufacturer's features that's it. Now I've found a different site which writes more on our language. Still there are 10 subs on the page and it's hard to choose. This car blog post is different it covers different aspects. What I loved about the reviews were that he highlights many negatives. Best of all they are not watered down.

What are the most important things when you're looking for a sub? Any tips?