Scab delivery is done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fueler

Reaction score
My 2020 802a made it here sooner than expected. I feel like I can make legit posts here now! Thanks to everybody here and many different threads I was able to make a checklist of things I wanted to inspect before taking delivery. It seemed to spec out well and good.

I'm now one of the many looking forward to when @911 Crazy gets his ride!

And don't hate me for this 2nd picture, but every crack about driving a Prius made me laugh because during the 2 months it took to get this special ordered truck to my driveway I rode one of my motorcycles 90% of the time, when it wasn't raining too bad. This car is belong to my wife. Felt it not really necessary to blank out the plate cause who's going to want to steal one of those things. Here's to squashing as many Prius footprints as possible!

IMG_2091.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Congrats, scabs look the best, even better next to a Prius. Did not know @911 Crazy came over for a visit.

Caution is warranted; your Raptor will punish you for parking next to a prius, or dawdling behind one for a significant length of time. Raptors are very sensitive to the smug(™) emitted by the prius, and if you expose your Raptor to too much smug, it will start to rebel, and seek out a better human.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats a real beauty. Watch out you don’t accidentally drive over that Prius.

MRFORDMAN

Reaction score
Great looking truck! Getting my SCAB form the dealer on Friday! :)
Do you have a link to the delivery checklist?