SC 5.2 in the R or something else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better watch out the Tesla Karen brigade might get offended.
Hahaha yea a probably should stop. But, There was also a massive crash in paris last night. I saw it on twitter. It unfortunately hurt or killed 2 pedestrians and hit another car. Apparently the brakes failed and it was stuck full throttle . Id post the link but it will probably be blocked.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with EV’s being forced down our throats though. I don’t like EV’s. Yes I’ve driven them, and I personally find the lack of engine sound, gears shifting to ruin the experience of a fun vehicle.

I drive a Tesla Model S P100D for a full day once. It cost $130k and could run a 10sec 1/4 mile. Yet I was bored of it after about 15 min. I never knew or thought that driving a 10sec $130k+ car would bore me before driving a Tesla. Those numbers would have me acting like a teenager who just got his first car had it been powered by an actual gas engine making enough power to run those numbers.

Just my $.02 on EV’s. I don’t think they are for most car guys.
Im with ya, and it’d have you acting like a teen until the batt died after 2 hours and you had to recharge for 8 lol.