Saw my first Ranger Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. You found the richest person in Panama.
Haha can't tell if serious or not.

I'm always amazed at the amount of money in PC. Having little to no middle class pushes a lot of the wealth upwards. They love nice cars here too, reminds me of when we lived in downtown Houston.

Bocas natives are fairly poor, but it's a pretty hot spot for tourism. The house we are staying in hosted Elon Musk recently.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Haha can't tell if serious or not.

I'm always amazed at the amount of money in PC. Having little to no middle class pushes a lot of the wealth upwards. They love nice cars here too, reminds me of when we lived in downtown Houston.

Bocas natives are fairly poor, but it's a pretty hot spot for tourism. The house we are staying in hosted Elon Musk recently.
That is interesting that you say that. When I think of Panama, I don't think of money. I guess it makes sense like most latin american countries that the wealth is lopsided with really no middle class. Nice find on the pics though.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is interesting that you say that. When I think of Panama, I don't think of money. I guess it makes sense like most latin american countries that the wealth is lopsided with really no middle class. Nice find on the pics though.
It’s one of the financial hubs for international banking. In fact, many of the banking district condos are owned but left vacant by international financial professionals that use the address solely for a second citizenship due to banking laws. Kind of like Grand Cayman…tons of money but most are non-birth residents

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no yet Americans production.
all review are from Australia or Thailand.