Saw a ton of Gen 2 and Gen 3 Raptors in Cambodia!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did Christmas in Cambodia and Thailand with the fam and was blown away by how may G2 and G3 Raptors I saw there driving around and on car lots.
Saw so many, that I had to go see a dealer that had 4 on the lot for sale.
Looked online and sure as **** you could find whatever color you wanted.
They were listed for $20k+- of what we see here in TX, but that did not seem that much considering the expense to get it there.

Made me wonder if this is where all the stolen Raptor's get shipped overseas... Hard to believe its hard to get a G3 here when I saw a dozen of them over there!

Attachments

• IMG_2644 (002).PNG
    IMG_2644 (002).PNG
    833.7 KB · Views: 50

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats very interesting and a great theory. I wouldnt be surprised at all if that was the case.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did Christmas in Cambodia and Thailand with the fam and was blown away by how may G2 and G3 Raptors I saw there driving around and on car lots.
Saw so many, that I had to go see a dealer that had 4 on the lot for sale.
Looked online and sure as **** you could find whatever color you wanted.
They were listed for $20k+- of what we see here in TX, but that did not seem that much considering the expense to get it there.

Made me wonder if this is where all the stolen Raptor's get shipped overseas... Hard to believe its hard to get a G3 here when I saw a dozen of them over there!
That's interesting.