Samsung S20 help please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Moch1

Reaction score
I've got a note 20 and have had no issues. Like others have said. Try a different cable. Everytime I have issues with Android auto or apple carplay from my wife's phone is always cable related. I know you can't use the cable that came with your phone because it's USB-c to USB-c but I've had good luck with the over-priced Verizon branded chargers and cables...

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Note 20 Ultra here, no issues.

When I changed phones however I had to delete the old one and install my new one.

Ford Pass was having issues trying to start my vehicle so I did a hard reboot on Sync 3 and that helped to recognize my new phone...no more issues with Ford Pass app.

RustyNutz

Reaction score
Another S20 reporting here. If you know you have a good data cable, open android auto on your phone before you plug it in. You shouldnt have to in the future, but there is a connection wizard inside the app

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
It was the cable. New cable cured it. Now I just need to figure out how to get Waze to run on the S20. My waze account was lost on the transition from the old phone to the new one. The Waze maps are not loading. Unable to create a new Waze account.