SALE: All WeatherTech Products 15% off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you PM how much is the floor liner, allweather mat, mud flaps, and vent visor.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you PM how much is the floor liner, allweather mat, mud flaps, and vent visor.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the front and rear DigitalFit Floorliners for the SuperCrew Raptor: FloorLiner DigitalFit 443341-441793 WeatherTech - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

Dark tint window visors front only: Side Window Deflector 80697 WeatherTech - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

Dark tint window visors front and rear: http://www.gotexhaust.com/i-15723716-weathertech-84697-side-window-deflector.html

Are you interested in the regular all weather mats also? Or just the floor liners? Lastly, I do recommend the mud flaps for the Raptor. They fit, but in my opinion they don't fit well or look proper. I will send this via PM also. Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Please send me a quote on window vent/visors / dark tint / scab. The wifey wants to know what I want for my B-day. Hahaha. Thank you!

Here you go! Side Window Deflector 82697 WeatherTech - High Performance Parts and Accessories from Got Exhaust

Since the order is under $99 it won't qualify for free shipping on our site but send me a PM if you want to order and we can make that happen.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Friday bump! Plenty of Raptor floorliners are in stock and ready to ship FAST!

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order placed! Hope they fit, the system was pretty buggy. Would not accept any year except 2011.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Order placed! Hope they fit, the system was pretty buggy. Would not accept any year except 2011.

The WeatherTech products need to be updated for the year make model search. I just saw your order, and you ordered the correct ones for 11-14 Raptor SuperCrew. You're good, thank you!