Saggy Leather :-(

Is this warranty?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zudnic

Reaction score
So my Leadfoot SCREW is less than 2 months old. And my passenger side seat leather is looking kinda saggy. I don't think anyone sat there with anything in their back pockets. And I definitely didn't set anything there. Has anyone had anything like this?

I'm thinking my best bet is to take it to a detailer to have it worked on unless anyone has a trick for this. And would anyone think this should be warranty?

ZL5gc%KESw+76n%J55%Psw.jpg

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check underneath and see if it is still clipped. If you can raise the front of the seat cushion it is not. My driver's side is that way and I have yet to take it to the dealership to get fixed.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I remember right you just unbend them a little and stretch them over the seat frame. Think chain link fence on a post, wrap the clip and bend it to close.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Recaro leather/Alcantara and haven't had any issues. Only have 5k on the truck but the seats look exactly as they did when I drove it off the lot

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My driver seat came unclipped. Does anyone know how to put it back on? It appears that the clips are sewn on backwards.

You roll the fabric over the clip press down on the area and put it over the metal part.

Kinda hard for me to explain but its simple once you look at it.

Reaction score
You roll the fabric over the clip press down on the area and put it over the metal part.

Kinda hard for me to explain but its simple once you look at it.

Thanks for the tip. You explained it well enough that I was able to figure it out. I had to look at my passenger side and unclip it and clip it in to figure it out. I had to pull much harder than I originally thought I would need to to get enough fabric and roll it over, but then it kind of made sense. I still couldn't get all of my side clips in no matter how hard I pulled and when I did get some of them in, they popped right out.

Here are my steps. I would have taken a video, but it would have been so dark and cramped, I don't think it would have been any good.
1. Stretch fabric and clip away and down from seat.
2. Roll clip inside the fabric towards seat. So that the open clip side is pointing up. You won't be able to see the clip at this point since the fabric is covering it.
3. Push rolled up clip up into metal seat frame until it snaps. There are little tabs on the metal frame that help grab the clips.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to have both my seats taken out to have the clips put back on in my 2018. So far my 2019 has been fine. Once fixed it did not unclimbed again. I’m thinking the factory has or had an assembly issue.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm, I need to check this. I have a divot in the middle of my seats, and when I turn I hear and feel a click, which I assumed to be my mount, since others have had that problem. Might be the clips tho. I'll try to remember to post the shop manual procedure if I find it (18,000 pages).

While we're on the subject, anyone else noticed their seat doing this?

eU-O-ojxIF65zmvYp09jwu2kJNdob1HblSJIcQBJ8kDi4A4Jes9NkONWeGpxs4KZX9e7ocRIPk-Rcv1mKtcVBoX2pg4n5gbTvKzf9dBL8T9xAgTKMuh2QdjCxSVN3NQ-R3DfatS6y-kRlno8-WKE4h-Pi4myujtEiwgFpWDz8wKRghFTp9B9IGZ765BWdrjlgmD-Lz_0n85QKdRFSnNn605PTV79J1EiRHMDVDHdkqbMHWV5LMWChFGyIy33CJH6xQYHk_21RPzQ__VYvEUQoYn3by695C3h8q5e11pHZnzPGblaqlrlIOBVd8l-XHLvY5pvkgHqrTDGJkARexf_Fzkd9-ckwIRR5PABGfH1DxqpmJFbq4HZyH15SHUQAD5zoKcqrpVwChx1lEazj9SeoPBy0hVXU4wVtwjhpW6fr7CQIeZHWoMNibLnrEb-t925KQu9EyEOZ1Z0QTmbYLMSM_uxXCmwGJ_DSmJzh1OYh3da7SiiQu1AtFhoHUfMzU0O62_Ml-Vllf-PaytWjocLsvLbTeIahnvqFAE8bQP_e54A0msA_MnS9pJ2SL1Ge3nrkeunQ3XNYZwtwI2B83lOEaZ6CWnieLMG-laW_fBRQZMGMq3ZZXZEpnNbLxqQWzvCPRI5mCBMwUVklEEzMILR1Ef7tmzKGF5x63mpbzpJYe0EiO7tuZkAIQ=w1364-h768-no